We design public relations programs that drive profit, innovation and social change.
You’ve gotta know normal before you can break normal. When your customer wakes up, what news channel does she check first? When the conference organizer looks for a new voice to bring to his event, what search terms does he enter into Google? We dig deep.
Getting attention is a balancing act between fitting into an ongoing media narrative and being deliberately provocative. We analyze the conversations your customers and media are already having and create your point of differentiation.
Now that we know what’s going to resonate with customers, the media, conference organizers and moves your audience, we shape your idea into a story the media can’t help but share.
You only get one chance at a good first impression. We use our know-how and deep experience working with all kinds of media to snare the reporters, bloggers, producers and editors that will understand and want to broadcast your ideas.
To move people, consistency is key. We help you integrate your new messaging across your website, blog, email updates, and all your social media channels.
Go into every interview with confidence. We prep you with likely questions, a profile on the media contact, and insider tips on how to give a great interview for radio, TV and print opportunities. Whether you’re booked on a podcast or the TODAY show, you’ll know exactly what to expect.
We break normal in the PR industry.
- Our measurement takes into account your chief initiatives – whether it’s bringing in more revenue, reaching a new customer base, growing your email list, hitting the speaker’s circuit or igniting a movement.
- Our public relations campaigns are fully integrated with your brand positioning and ongoing marketing efforts.
- We know that today’s media is interconnected. Journalists get ideas from bloggers, Twitter users break news, and your fans just might be super users on Pinterest.
- We’re a high-touch agency. We don’t just send out a press release and call it a day — we work hard to uncover what a particular reporter or blogger wants and deliver exclusive content that hits all the right notes.
- We offer project pricing so you’re never surprised by your monthly invoice. Packages start at $3,250/month for a 3-4 month project.
Email us to get started.
A member of our team will respond to your email within 2 business days with questions to help us better understand your goals and timeline.